Sunday, January 06, 2008

4 Sale





I did some tieding up over he the holidays, and I think the time has come to say goodbye to some pieces of my collection of original artwork.I thought before I put it on ebay, I'd better ask you, my dear blog-readers, if your interested. Mail me under mail@harald-siepermann.com and we'll discuss the prices.

This is a wonderful piece, an original double-page, framed and signed by Bill Sienkiewicz from DAREDEVIL by Frank Miller and Bill Sienkiewicz.

Anyone ?

10 comments:

MILLUS said...

Wenn ich genug Geld hätte würde ich alle kaufen - ich mag Bill Sienkiewicz Kunst sehr sehr gerne...

BEste Grüße und frohes neues Jahr!

M*

Evan said...

Are you still selling this?

HaraldSiepermann said...

Yes I am, interested ?

HaraldSiepermann said...

Very nice art on your blog, btw, evan

Evan said...

I definitely AM interested... Although I fear the sticker-shock that MUST accompany these gorgeous pages! Out of curiosity, where did you come by them?

..and gosh, glad you like my art! Thanks!

HaraldSiepermann said...

I bought them more than ten years ago from a gallerist in Germany. How can we get in touch, to talk details?
I also have a KENT WILLIAMS- WOLVERINE if you're interested. Let me know, H

Evan said...

You can email me at
hypermirage(@)hotmail.com

...

I'd love to get my paws on a Kent Williams (or a John Muth, while we're daydreaming) ... but Bill's Kingpin may have to hold me over..

HaraldSiepermann said...

Did you get my mail, Evan ?

Evan said...

No...
hehehe. Thought you might've forgotten about me!

HaraldSiepermann said...

Evan. My mails to you keep bouncing back. pleaseget in touch, thxH