Thursday, August 17, 2006

Springtime for Hitler



I found this videoclip quite funny and catchy, skillfully done and technically impeccable. Although it has been done before. I was a bit disappointed though with the comicbook and it's story, the churchill-phonepranks and rubbermask-jokes wore off rather quickly.



I'm glad to see, that Hitler is becoming a popculture character in Germany now as well, and somehow it seems like we now also are allowed to make jokes about our past.Or to quote Moers himself : " Is it possible to joke about Hitler? No, its necessary." I personally feel that one should be allowed to joke about each and everything, provided you're funny. Like these guys :





2 comments:

Boris Hiestand said...

the designs in the Adolf song reminds me of 'Kleines Arschlog'. Any connections?

HaraldSiepermann said...

Sure, same guy, same humor.