Monday, June 26, 2006

Humans...



By Three Legged Legs.

Funny enough, merely 12 or 13 years ago I was working on a strip for Herman van Veen's magazine "Pierrot" with a very similar approach. Halfway through I gave up, because I felt it was too direct and simplistic. Never finished it, never published it....until now, that is...



Now, if I could, if I had the talent, I would rather do things along these lines : " Ricky Gervais about ending world hunger "...



And since we're on the subject, make sure to check out the talk between Larry David and Ricky Gervais, it's a must, it's like Mickey Mouse chatting with Bugs Bunny ....

2 comments:

Mark said...

All excellent stuff man...good start to my morning :)...The Humans film is great :)

Valentina said...

Hi Harald!
Humans looks like UK's style and design product, I love it!
(It's Valentina, we've met at Annecy)

Check your mail! :)

See ya!